Monday, March 20, 2006

Two interviews in the bag

I’ve been busy trying to chase people from different offices for interviews. Not easy. I need to get myself a fax machine! Was hoping to get all the interviews done by the end of March, but by the looks of it, its not going to happen – one of the interviews is scheduled for the 7th of April. Glad to have at least started shooting – got two interviews in the bag. I’ve interviewed two foreign domestic workers so far – a lady from the Philippines, and another lady from Sri Lanka. I’m also planning to gain access to the “Social Centre of Saint Joseph the Migrant” and speak to some of the run-away domestic workers that take up shelter at the centre.

Next on the list are:

Association of Domestic Help Employers
Attorney General Office
Mediterranean Institute of Gender Studies
Office of the Commissioner for Administration (Ombudswoman)
Sri Lankan Consulate / Domestic Worker Agent
Pancyprian Federation of Labour (PEO)
Ministry of Interior / Aliens Migration & Registry Department
Department of Labour
Philippine Consulate / Association for support of foreign workers
University of Cyprus
KISA

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home